Friday, November 28, 2008

I Have A Blog?

Dear everyone.

I have a blog! Isnt that cool. Well, I was so absolutely bored at home that I decided that I would somehow or another keep myself occupied during the holidays. So here we are! I dont really have any idea how to blog. But here goes.

My holidays have pretty much been a bore. I have not done anything and anything I have not done. The much anticipated partying, non-stop going out, exciting activities, exotic holidays and Fable II have very much been non-existant in the past three weeks or so. Is this only happening to me, I wonder sometimes. Even my brother has been going out almost three times a week. And it has been many a night where I am totally left alone in my house, save my maid.

I think I'm going to go mad.

Can one actually DIE from boredom?

Hmm...

Well. I did finish watching the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy again. An annual tradition carried out by me for the past four or five years.

Hmm...

Well.

I'm bored again.













Lol.

No comments: